Definition:Vacuum ovens are some of the most rugged vacuum ovens available today. Each oven features overtemperature protection and an easy-to-read vacuum gauge. The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. Lab Drying Oven can handle heat-sensitive or oxygen-sensitive etc. substances and materials.
Baking powder and all kinds of glass containers disinfection and sterilization. It is particularly suitable to process fast and
efficient drying treatment on the heat sensitive, easy to decompose, easy oxidation material and complex component objects.
1. Micro-computer temperature controller of Electric Drying Oven
controls temperature accurately.
2. Tempered and bullet-proof glass door, facilitate to observision of objects inside
3. Adjustable door closure tightness , overall forming silicone rubber door sealing circle, ensure the high vacuum inside.
4. Stainless steel plate(or wire-drawing sheet) inwall, ensure durability.
5. Object stored, heated, tested and dried in the environment of no oxygen or filled with inert gasses, no oxidation.
6. Heating time is 50% or less of the traditional Drying Oven
,minimize heating time
1. Put the material uniformly on the plate and then put the plate into the Vacuum Drying Oven
2.close the door and air bleeder
3.Connect the Vacuum Pump
to the vacuum valve, open the vacuum valve, and vacuum
4After vacuuming, first turn off the vacuum and then turn off or remove the vacuum pump power. (To prevent the suction phenomenon)
5After drying is completed, open the air bleeder , release the gas inside, and then open the vacuum drying box door, remove the material
Vacuum drying oven is widely applied in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection and so on
Stable High Quality with Reasonable Price
Best Pre-sales and After-sales Service
In Stock, Short Lead Time