Definition:Rotary Evaporators are distillation units that incorporate an efficient condensor with a rotary flask system. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation that is effected by heating from the necessary water or oil bath.
The Industrial Rotary Evaporator are the necessay basic instruments in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, universities and research laboratories and other units etc.
1. Vacuum Rotary Evaporator
adopting international advanced EL gas-tight system can keep high vacuum degree. Gas-liquid separator, no reflux.
2. Host and vice highly effective double condenser, easy to install, good sealing, collection rate over 95%.
3. The rotating flask is connected by screw nut, easy to install and setup.
4. There is a discharge valve, fast to collect solvent.
5. Continuous feed are available. (Inlet Valve)
6. The vacuum system is installed vacuum meter, and can adjust best vacuum degree for low boiling point material.
7. Water bath intelligent temperature controller, and can be lifted up and down. Electric lifting can be customized according factual demands.
8. Reasonable structure, exquisite material. Mechanical parts are made of stainless steel and aluminum die casting. Glass parts are made of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, borosilicate glass. Rubber parts adopt new standard materials, easy to change for users.
9. Rotovapor,built-in transmission system, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and reliable speed.
10. Explosion-proof system is optional.
3 Ways and scopes and caution to use