The laboratory magnetic high-pressure reactor adopts a rare earth-magnet coupling driver, which is characterized by stable operation, low noise, static sealing, zero leakage, and safety and reliability. The device is suitable for a variety of high-risk, extremely hazardous, flammable, explosive and other chemical process production process with strong penetration; it is mainly used in universities, research institutes and business units of the laboratory for small doses of high temperature, High pressure, hydrogenation, polymerization and other experiments.
1. When reacting with different media in the reactor, you should first check whether the medium has any corrosion on the host material. Severe reaction to the instant, produce a large number of gas or high temperature flammable and explosive chemical reaction, and ultra high pressure, ultra-high temperature or chlorine ion in the medium, fluoride and other serious corrosion reaction to the stainless steel must be special orders!
1 medium: oxygen, label identification: oil, grease, please use: oxygen pressure gauge;
2 media: amines, ammonia, etc., please use: ammonia pressure gauge;
3 medium: explosive medium (such as: hydrogen, ethanol, etc.), label identification: explosive, banned fireworks, banned mobile phones;
2. The volume of the reaction medium should not exceed 2/3 of the volume of the laboratory reactor!
3. When there is pressure inside the reaction vessel, no repair or fastening work on the pressure element may be performed. Do not operate the reactor under overpressure or over-temperature!
4. When cleaning the autoclave, special attention should be paid to preventing water or other liquids from flowing into the heating furnace to prevent the heating wire from being blown. If jacketed heat-conducting oil is heated, be careful not to incorporate water or other liquids when adding heat-conducting oil. Check the oil level of the heat-conducting oil from time to time, and periodically replace the new heat-conducting oil!
5. If there is abnormal noise inside the mixer during operation, it should be stopped and pressured to check if the stirring system has abnormal conditions. Regularly check the amount of oscillation of the stirring shaft. If the swing amount is too large, replace the bearing or bushing in time!
6, according to the voltage of the controller to use the corresponding voltage, single-phase 220V, three-phase 380V, grounding line can not be used for the zero; can not be implemented in the transmission wiring work to prevent electric shock! In order to ensure the normal operation of the controller and The personal safety of the staff must be connected to the grounding wire! The controller itself is not explosion-proof, so it should avoid oil, gas and other flammable and explosive environments!
7, when the final reaction temperature is determined, it is not allowed to change the temperature setting value during the heating process, so as to avoid a large temperature overshoot!
8. Under the precondition that the controller is turned on, even if the switch is not turned on, the output terminal of the rear panel of the controller is charged. During operation, it is not allowed to touch any plug!
9. Working time display Each time the power is turned off and on, the internal data will disappear and cleared. During operation, attention should be paid. The working time is displayed in units and the maximum working time is 9999 minutes (166.5 hours)!
10. Each time you turn on the computer, any button is required to be in the initial state. This requires the operator to develop a good work habit. After each work is completed, the knob is turned back to the minimum position to prevent the current from overshooting when the next power on. Causes great damage to the controller!
11. Regularly inspect various instruments and blasting discharge devices. When the laboratory reactor is installed, connect the blasting vents to the outdoors through pipes to ensure accurate and reliable work. The working environment of the equipment should meet the safety technical specifications. Claim!
12. When the laboratory reactor is installed, the blasting vent is connected to the outdoor through pipelines. After a certain period of time, the bursting disc will be aging and fatigue, reduce the bursting pressure, and may also have media adhesion, affecting its sensitivity. It should be replaced regularly. It is usually replaced once a year to prevent failure.
13. When the laboratory reactor is decommissioned for a long period of time, the inside and outside of the kettle must be cleaned and wiped without water and other materials, and stored in clean, dry, non-corrosive areas.