A Diaphragm Pump (also known as a Membrane pump) is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber, thermoplastic or teflon diaphragm and suitable valves on either side of the diaphragm (check valve, butterfly valves, flap valves, or any other form of shut-off valves) to pump a fluid.
1 Max. vacuum degree (Mpa)0.095
2 Sucking rate (L/min)45
3 Providing vacuum condition for the processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying.
4 Vacuum degree is adjustable and conventional distillation can be achieved in a closed system.
5 When working with the Rotary Evaporator
and achieve decompression, low boiling point substances can be secondary recovery, high recovery efficiency, avoid organic solvent waste gas into the atmosphere.
3 Ways and scopes and caution to use
(1) The product must be placed in a dry, clean, flat work surface with better ventilation.
(2) Prohibited to enter any liquid.
(3) Not be used for vacuum filtration of flammable and explosive liquid or gas.
(4) Put the wire coiled in the pump and store it in a dry place when not in use.
(5) Maintenance services must be performed by professionals.